maandag 29 oktober 2012

Dandelions and Dragonflies

This is the last part of the photoshoot.


As this is a cozy Winter coat, I saved this a little longer.


Inspiration:
'Dandelion seeds and Dragonflies, both as light as air, carried by the wind for long distances, so fragile, yet so strong' 





This fabric actually was a fleece blanket we were given as a Christmas gift by our employer one year.
One of my colleagues generously gave me hers as well, when she heard about my plan to use it for a coat.




The dandelions were the result of a mandala drawing based on sound waves, when I had finished it, I thought it resembled a dandelion.



polyester fleece, wool, cotton, silk
machine-needle felting, thread painting, appliquée, water-soluble fabric.



clothing  ART2WEAR  by Marijke van Welzen
photography  Wim van der Stelt, Marijke van Welzen
make-up  Angela Balradj






4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een geweldig mooie jas!!1 Helemaal top. En ook erg mooi en professioneel gefotografeerd. Dat heeft je werk wel verdiend. En jijzelf zeker!
    Ik heb zeer veel bewondering voor je.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks, dank jullie voor de complimenten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen